12 Handyman Services You Didn't Know You Needed
Regular and routine home repairs are sometimes difficult for busy homeowners. Exerting energy, which you don't have, on repairs that you don't have time to fix is exactly why handyman services exist.
Have you ever wondered how a handyman service can benefit your home repair, improvement, or renovation? Do you lack the necessary time to fix, upgrade, or maintain things around your home? Then look no more.
Then look no more!
In this post, we'll cover 12 services that a handyman can assist you with around your home.
1. New Toilet: If your home needs a new toilet or you need one swapped out, a handyman service can help you. Installing a toilet is complicated if you are new to the process, but a handyman can make quick work of the entire affair.
2. Light Fixtures: Electrical issues are not something an unfamiliar person should mess with. If you have a light fixture that is on the fritz, a handyman can remove it and install a new version to your specifications.
3. Drywall Problems: Holes, rips, tears, and buckles in your drywall don't have to be there. With just a few simple steps, a handyman can transform drywall with problems into a thing of the past.
4. Gutters: If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, are falling off their hangers, or need to be repainted or repaired, a handyman service can fix your problem. Consider contacting a handyman today for all of your home gutter problems.
5. HVAC: Many aspects surrounding your HVAC system can be maintained by a handyman, including filter changes and tune-ups. Don't go another year mystified by why your HVAC isn't functioning as intended, call a handyman today.
6. Washer and Dryers: Minor repairs and maintenance related to your washer and dryer are easy tasks for a home handyman. Problems that prevent you from operating your appliances effectively and safely are remedied quickly with the help of a handyman.
7. Drains: Slow or clogged drains don't allow water to flow as intended. If you have a clogged drain, in either your kitchen or bathroom, a handyman can correct the problem and get it moving again.
8. Garage Doors and Openers: Many problems surrounding garage doors are fixed easily with a little expert know-how. Avoid replacing your entire garage door and opener set-up with the help of a handyman.
9. Ceilings: If you want textures removed or want textures added, consider hiring a handyman to do the work for you. No matter your preference, a handyman service can help you with your home's ceilings.
10. Septic Systems: It is advised that you have your drain field examined every few years. In between hiring a septic cleaning service for large jobs, contact a handyman service to find out how they can reduce your annual septic usage costs.
11. Painting: Home painting jobs are sometimes a hassle to complete. If you lack experience with interior painting, your outcome can appear shoddy or streaked. Don't let a shortage of time and reduced skill stop you from transforming a room in your home, let a handyman help.
12. Landscaping and Lawns: When spring rolls around, you'll want a lovely landscaped front and back yard. With a handyman service, you can get out in spring and enjoy yourself without worrying about any heavy-lifting. A handyman can mulch, cut grass, and even help with building a new patio.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with a handyman today for more information. From simple repairs to more complicated renovations, handyman services can get you back to enjoying your home today.
If you're interested in how a handyman can make your home experience better, please contact us for more information.
STS is consistently ranked in the Top 500 remodeling contractors in the country as ranked by Remodeling Magazine, and is well positioned to compete in the Washington, DC metropolitan area residential remodeling.